CHELSEA host Leeds on Saturday night in a mouth-watering Premier League clash.
The Blues head into the match buzzing from their 4-0 Champions League win over Sevilla which included Olivier Giroud scoring ALL four goals.
When is Chelsea vs Leeds?
- Chelsea vs Leeds takes place on Saturday, December 5 with an 8pm kick-off.
- Stamford Bridge plays host.
- There will be 2,000 fans in attendance at the Bridge.
What TV channel is Chelsea vs Leeds on?
- Chelsea vs Leeds will be broadcast live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League.
- Sky begin their coverage at 7.45pm following West Ham vs Man Utd.
- Those without a Sky subscription can grab a Now TV day pass from £9.99.
What is the team news?
Ben Chilwell is a doubt for Chelsea with an ankle problem.
Boss Frank Lampard has the decision to make of whether to start Giroud after his midweek goals or start Tammy Abraham up front.
Defender Diego Llorente could return from injury for Marcelo Bielsa's Leeds.
What have they said?
Frank Lampard, Chelsea manager on striker Olivier Giroud's case to start against Leeds: "He’s certainly made a case. He couldn’t do anymore [against Sevilla].
"We will have to see, because it’s such a tight turnaround, but of course four goals is hard to ignore.
"It wasn’t just his goals but his whole performance was brilliant and we had a lot of balance in our attacking play tonight."
Source: Read Full Article