WITH Christmas now less than two weeks away, it's a good idea to know all the festive parcel and letter posting dates to ensure your deliveries arrive on time.
Here's when to send and receive your special deliveries so that they get to their destinations before the big day.
When is the late date for Christmas post?'
If you’re sending post – letters or packages – to loved ones within the UK, here are the last dates to get those 1st class stamps on.
- Friday, December 17: Royal Mail Bulk Mail Economy
- Saturday, December 18: 2nd Class, 2nd Class Signed For and Royal Mail 48®
- Tuesday, December 21: 1st Class, 1st Class Signed For, Royal Mail 24 and Royal Mail Tracked 48®
- Wednesday, December 22: Royal Mail Tracked 24®
- Thursday, December 23: Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed®
Postal dates for well-known couriers:
The deadlines for couriers vary from one to another, but here are dates for some of the most popular deliverers.
- Parcel2Go: You'll be able to send parcels at your nearest drop off point up until 23 December this year with Parcel2Go.
- TNT: The last recommended date is Thursday 23 for delivery by Christmas Eve on Friday for TNT.
- Yodel Direct: The last sending date for Christmas is 20 December.
- DHL: DHL has announced its last UK date as 23 December this year for UK deliveries.
- Hermes: Every UK parcel entering the Hermes network by 22 December will have a least one delivery attempt made – otherwise Hermes will refund the delivery charge.
MOST READ IN NEWS
What are the last Christmas posting dates for 1st class deliveries in the UK?
Brits urged to check Lotto tickets for £11.7m Lotto Rolldown jackpot
Last Christmas to spend old £20 and £50 notes before they expire
Parents' fury as company apologises for EMPTY advent calendar window
When is the last day to send post internationally?
Royal Mail International Standard (airmail) and International tracking signature services are available until December 16, 2021. Here's the full list of dates to look out for:
- Wednesday, December 1: Caribbean
- Monday, December 6: Australia, Greece, Italy, New Zealand and Portugal
- Wednesday, December 8: Africa, Central and South America, Asia, Far and Middle East
- Friday, December 10: Cyprus, Malta and Sweden
- Saturday, December 11: Eastern Europe (except Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia) and Turkey
- Monday, December 13: Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, Poland and USA
- Thursday, December 16: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Spain and Switzerland
If you want to send post overseas via Royal Mail International Economy, you’ve sadly missed all the dates. They finished on November 29
Source: Read Full Article